The Hiking Backpack FERRINO Agile 25 is a lightweight and durable backpack for those who count every gram but still want a backpack that would provide maximum comfort in the mountains, valley, forest as well as city. The comfortable H. B. S. back system makes the backpack breathable while the soft panel adapts to users of all sizes. In order to provide maximum comfort and breathability, the backpack is made of two different types of foam. Perforations in the panel, shoulder straps and waist belt improve air circulation. The entire back part is lined with durable mesh, preventing damage to the padding or the user’s clothes.
The drawstring cord closure top opening is under the lid, keeping your items safe at all times. The elastic side pockets can hold large water bottles while the elastic front pocket is perfect for storing a wet sweatshirt or jacket. You may also appreciate the trekking pole, ice ax and helmet holders, compatibility with a hydration pack or compression straps. Its simple but practical design makes the Hiking Backpack FERRINO Agile 25 suitable for year-round mountain use.
- Extremely lightweight hiking backpack suitable for both summer and winter use
- Adaptable and breathable H. B. S. back system
- Top opening under lid
- Spacious lid pocket
- Elastic side pockets for water bottle
- Elastic front pocket for jacket or small items
- Waist belt pockets
- Trekking pole/ice ax holders
- Climbing/cycling helmet holders
- Side compression straps
- Compatible with hydration pack