We apply this Policy when you visit the STEPINFIT website, register in the STEPINFIT store or order goods and/or services in the STEPINFIT online store or subscribe to newsletters. This policy is also intended to inform you about other Personal data processing operations carried out by STEPINFIT and the main provisions designed to ensure your privacy. This Policy does not apply when you browse other companies’ websites or use third party services.
When processing personal data, we comply with the requirements of the European Union Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, the Law on Electronic Communications of the Republic of Lithuania, and other related legal acts, as well as the instructions of the controlling authorities.
STEPINFIT PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING EXECUTED</strong
In order to ensure transparency and responsible processing of personal data, please be informed that STEPINFIT processes personal data for the following purposes:
- providing e-commerce services;
- for direct marketing, including sending newsletters;
- other purposes related to internal administration, such as processing STEPINFIT order data.
What personal data is collected and processed?
STEPINFIT collects and processes the following categories of personal data:
- basic data required for the purposes listed above: name, surname, telephone number and residential address;
How long is your data stored?
STEPINFIT stores your personal data for no longer than the purposes of the processing or the legislation requires, if it provides for a longer retention. Personal data will generally be kept for as long as the contractual relationship may give rise to legitimate claims or as long as is necessary for the exercise and protection of the legitimate interests of STEPINFIT. Personal data which are no longer required shall be destroyed. In the context of online trading, STEPINFIT processes traffic data only to the extent necessary to ensure the proper provision of the services, except in the cases provided for by law.
STEPINFIT takes all possible measures to ensure that personal data are processed accurately, fairly and lawfully, and that they are processed only for the purposes specified, in strict compliance with the clear and transparent requirements for the processing of personal data laid down in the legislation.
To whomdoes or may STEPINFIT provide personal data?
- to the courts, law enforcement agencies or public authorities to the extent that such provision is required by law;
- to other persons with your consent, provided that such consent is obtained on a case-by-case basis.
STEPINFIT WORLDWIDE DATA
- We may use the IP addresses of visitors’ computers to administer the website and to diagnose problems with the STEPINFIT server. An IP address is a unique code that identifies a computer on networks. It can be used to identify a visitor and collect various demographic information;
- When purchasing goods or services on the STEPINFIT online store, we collect data that is necessary for the proper execution of the order, such as the product and its ordering details, contact details, and related records. The data is stored for 3 years from the moment of the last login to the customer’s account.
- Social networking platforms and related applications. Our website integrates features of services provided by third parties (Facebook, Google, etc.), so if you use Facebook or other third party logins, they may collect information about you and may place a cookie on your browser to ensure the proper functioning of their services. Also, we operate on various social networks, so when you interact with us or send information using any platform, you do so at your own risk without expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the platforms themselves. When using third party platforms, you are subject to the privacy policies of those companies.
We responsibly protect the data we collect about STEPINFIT website visitors from loss, unauthorised use and alteration. The room where the collected data is stored is physically secured to prevent access by persons not employed by UAB ,,Interneto Vizija”.
STEPINFIT on the website by entering your email address. Once you have entered your email address and subscribed to the newsletter, we will send you a confirmation link to the email address you provide.
Once you have subscribed to the newsletter, your email address will be used by STEPINFIT on the basis of your consent, which you can withdraw at any time. We may pass on your email address to third parties providing specialised services for the sole purpose of sending the newsletter to you.
After sending the newsletter, STEPINFIT may collect statistical data about your behaviour, such as whether you have opened the email, which links you have clicked on.
We will process your email address for the purpose of sending newsletters until you unsubscribe from receiving STEPINFIT offers. You can unsubscribe from STEPINFIT newsletters by clicking on the relevant link at the bottom of the newsletter or by any of the other methods set out in this policy.
Use of the pages
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website places on your computer or mobile device browser when you visit a website. The next time you visit the website, this file can be read so that the website can recognise your computer or mobile device.
The information collected by cookies enables us to provide you with a more user-friendly browsing experience, to provide you with attractive offers and to learn more about website user behaviour, to analyse trends and improve the website, customer service and the STEPINFIT services.
Technical cookies: we strive to offer our visitors a smart, easy-to-use website that automatically adapts to their needs and preferences. To achieve this, we use technical cookies to show you our website, to help ensure its functionality, to create a user account, to log in and to process your orders. These technical cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our website.
Functional cookies: we also use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to help you use our website and apps effectively and efficiently. For example, these cookies remember your preferred language, searches and products you have previously viewed. We may also use these cookies to remember your registration information so that you do not have to re-enter your login details each time you visit our website. These functional cookies are not essential to the functioning of the website, but add functionality and improve your experience of using the STEPINFIT website.
Analytical cookies: we use these cookies to gain insights into how our visitors use the STEPINFIT website. This allows us to optimise and improve our website, understand the effectiveness of our advertisements and communications, and ensure that we remain interesting and relevant. We may collect data about the web pages you have viewed, the pages you came from, the emails you opened and responded to, and date and time information. This also means that we may use information about you and how you use this website, such as the frequency of your visit, the number of clicks on a particular page, the search terms used, etc. As part of our advertising campaigns, we may use analytical cookies to learn how users navigate through our website after being shown online advertising. This may include advertisements on third party websites.
Commercial cookies: we use our own and third-party cookies to serve personalised advertising on our own and other websites. This is called “remarketing”, which is based on browsing actions, such as the products you have searched for, viewed.
“The Google Analytics tool is provided by Google Inc. in the USA and therefore it also has access to the statistical data collected by this tool. “Google Inc. is committed to the EU-US Privacy Shield Principles, which ensure that the service provider complies with EU privacy standards. This provider is also subject to contractual privacy obligations. You can read about this at https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/dpa/dataprocessingamendment_20160909.html.
Who can you choose?
Most browsers allow you to:
- check what cookies are stored and delete individual cookies;
- block third party cookies;
- block cookies from specific websites;
- block the sending of all cookies;
- delete all cookies when you close your browser.
If you do not agree to the placement of cookies on your computer or other device, you can withdraw your consent at any time by changing your settings and deleting the cookies you have placed. If you have chosen to delete cookies, please note that any options you have set will also be removed. In addition, blocking cookies altogether will result in many websites (including the STEPINFIT website) not working properly. For these reasons, we do not recommend that you disable cookies when using the STEPINFIT website.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or remove them, simply visit www.allaboutcookies.org and your browser’s help page.